Thursday, July 21, 2011

Lime Lemonade

Summer is bright and so are many of my outfits. :) I love color, and I also love neutrals so the pairing makes me swoon.

When life gives me lemons, I make a lemon-inspired outfit.  :)  Since I LOVE lemons, I use them for everything- cooking, cleaning and decorating. I am easily inspired by just about anything. I think it's clear that my love of lemons inspired this very outfit.

The Outfit: 
Talk about lemon-lime or Lime Lemonade!





Yellow Cropped Sweater- Express, Yellow Lace-edged Cami- Bozzolo, White Sunglasses- (cheap kiosk knockoff), Ruffled Green Top/Earrings/Necklace/White Purse- NY&Co., Jeans- Seven7, Orange & Lime Nail Polish (free gift at Foot Locker), Buckle Flats- Soda via http://www.cutesygirl.com, Yellow Clutch used as wallet- For Love

What inspires you?

No comments:

Post a Comment