Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pink & Navy Color Inspiration

I absolutely love navy. I also absolutely love pink. I'd say pink is my happy color, and navy is my go-to-color. Navy is classy, sophisticated and chic. And pink is fun, need I say more? Put the two colors together for something a little wild, a little tame and perfectly inspiring... say for a wedding.

Hope you enjoy the following Photos of Inspiration.



Garters by Kristi on Etsy.com
 This garter set has already been sold, but this vendor has a great assortment.


 Inspiration Board from Groom Sold Separately


 Ring Pillow and Flower Basket by Luly612 on Etsy.com
 


Invitation by The Purple Mermaid

 Invitation by Blush Paperie


Disclaimer: I want to give credit where credit is due and want to share with all of you what I find to be inspirational photos. I do not own any of these photos. If your photo is here and you'd like me to take it down, please just let me know. Thanks.

Have a fabulous day every day! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment